Creation time of a version, Baseline-control stuff, diverse

From: Edgar Schwarz <edgar@edgarschwarz.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:06:21 +0200
To: Deltav WG <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
CC: edgar@edgarschwarz.de
Geoff wrote:
> I agree with Tim.  The DAV:creationdate for a version should be the time
> that
> the version was created (the version captures the dead properties of
> the VCR, not the live properties ... a version has its own live properties).
Okay, so it seems to be okay to request the following (D: and <> dropped
:-) :

REPORT
version-tree
	prop
		version-name
		creator-displayname
		creationdate
		comment

In 12.6.1 we see:
BASELINE-CONTROL
baseline-control
	href

Shouldn't this be (See 12.6) ?
BASELINE-CONTROL
baseline-control
	baseline
		href

Then I'm looking for some reports.
First I would like to have information on a baseline. How can I get the
list of
versions and subbaselines ?
Second I want to have information on a configuration. This means state
(checked-out,
checked-in) and a list of VCRs, VCCs and their states.

BTW, after a recent post I had a first look at our FAQ and was surprised
to see that it's
a faq-o-matiq. That's very nice. I recently also installed a faq-o-matic
at work.
I also don't mind having 2518 properties listed. It's more compact than
in 2518 itself I guess.

I also twice read negative things on WebDAV recently. It was considered
a security risk.
But it wasn't clear whether WebDAV itself was the target or faulty
implementations.
I hope ACL (which I didn't have the time to follow) will cure these
problems.

Cheers, Edgar