RE: checked-out version-controlled configuration

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:15:51 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
I agree it is a bug, but I believe the bug is
having checked-out version-controlled resource
and checked-out version-controlled configuration
categories.

We should have just defined version-controlled
resource to inherit from checked-out resource
and directly introduce the checked-in properties
and methods to version-controlled resource,
and deleted the checked-out vcr and checked-out vcc
categories.