RE: Resource class does not list the REPORT method

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:57:50 -0500
To: "DeltaV (E-mail)" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Just a bug (:-).  That model is missing a goodly amount of stuff,
and should be considered as just a very preliminary pass at creating
such a model.  I am working on a more extensive model for the WVCM
effort (a client-side API for DeltaV/WebDAV), and I'll post that as
soon as it is in a reasonably stable form (unfortunately, I can't
yet predict when that will happen).