RE: Re (3): Definition of a configuration

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:57:49 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
We're definitely interested in creating a validation suite.

I'm probably going to be focusing on the JSR-147 "WVCM" effort for
a while (defining a Java client-side API to the DeltaV/WebDAV
protocol), and that effort requires a validations suite.  So
given the close coupling between WVCM and DeltaV/WebDAV, we
should be able to derive a DeltaV/WebDAV validation suite from
the WVCM validation suite.

From: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de [mailto:Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de]
Then a plea to the parties I think are big players concerning implementing
DeltaV. Is there any chance of a joint effort for creating a scenarios or
validation suite document.
From the top of my mind I can imagine Rational, Oracle, Merant, Microsoft,
Apache, ...