Where is the "working baseline" concept defined?

From: Peter Raymond <Peter.Raymond@merant.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:59:54 +0100
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Hi,

Where is the term "working baseline" defined in the specification?
I cannot see a description of what a "working baseline" is, but it is
referred to in section 13.12.

I presume you get a working baseline if you checkout a baseline (rather
than a Version-Controlled Configuration), or if you checkout the
Version-Controlled Configuration and specify DAV:apply-to-version.

Regards,
--
Peter Raymond - MERANT
Principal Architect (PVCS)