Any DeltaV clients out there?

From: Alan Kent <ajk@mds.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:09:18 +1000
To: DeltaV <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
I have been bogged down in things a bit here so am trying to get on top
of things again. We are going to support a DeltaV friendly versioning
model etc, but were debating whether it was worth our effort at this
stage supporting the DeltaV protocol. We were unsure of what
clients existed that we could (1) try locally to test things (2) tell
customers that they could purchase.

We are developing a server product, not standalone client applications.
We do not want to develop a DeltaV client (and do not need to for what
we are doing). We are making things compatible for the future when clients
are available, but I cannot see (at this stage) there is much benefit
to *us* implementing the DeltaV protocol at this stage. Are there clients
around now I could get a copy of to try things out internally/recommend
to customers? If not know, any rough indications of timelines when the
would be available?

Thanks,

Alan