RE: Feature request for CHECKIN/OUT extension

It seems he wants CHECKOUT to return a location header for
checkout-in-place.

Since I just changed my code when I noticed that CHECKIN in
checkin-in-place generated a location header, this wouldn't be hard for
me to do.

But the problem remains for all those servers that *don't* know what the
value is permanently.  I guess you could always give them the temporary
one -- like you generate a temporary one for working resources.

Note: I don't care if this is there are not.