RE: auto-checkout and auto-checkin

Oops.  I had "auto-checkout" in a couple of places where I meant
to have "auto-version" (cut'n'paste can be risky :-).  Here's the
fixed proposal:

3.2.2	DAV:auto-version

If the DAV:auto-version value is DAV:checkout-checkin, when a
modification request (such as PUT/PROPPATCH) is applied to a
checked-in version-controlled resource, the request is automatically
preceded by a checkout and followed by a checkin operation.

If the DAV:auto-version value is DAV:checkout-unlocked-checkin, when a
modification request is applied to a checked-in version-controlled
resource, the request is automatically preceded by a checkout
operation.  If the resource is not write-locked, the request is
automatically followed by a checkin operation.

If the DAV:auto-version value is DAV:checkout, when a modification
request is applied to a checked-in version-controlled resource, the
request is automatically preceded by a checkout operation.

If the DAV:auto-version value is DAV:locked-checkout, when a
modification request is applied to a write-locked checked-in
version-controlled resource, the request is automatically preceded by
a checkout operation.

If a write-locked resource was automatically checked out, when the
write lock is removed (such as from an UNLOCK or lock timeout), if the
resource has not yet been checked in, the removal of the write lock is
automatically preceded by a checkin operation.

A server MAY refuse to allow the value of the DAV:auto-version
property to be modified.

<!ELEMENT auto-versionout
 (checkout-checkin | checkout-unlocked-checkin | checkout | locked-checkout)

<!ELEMENT checkout-checkin EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT checkout-unlocked-checkin EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT checkout EMPTY>
<!ELEMENT locked-checkout EMPTY>