Missing reference in section 8...

From: Peter Raymond <Peter.Raymond@merant.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:47:59 +0100
To: "'ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org'" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Hi,

As you can probably tell I am having a detailed read of version 16 of the
specification
this morning.

I just noticed that in Section 8 (Labels) we are missing a reference.
The text in version 16 of the specification reads:

"For certain methods, if the request-URL identifies a version-controlled
resource,
a label can be specified in a Label request header (see Section Error!
Reference
source not found.)"

I think it should be referencing section 8.3.

Regards,
--
Peter Raymond - MERANT
Technical Architect (ADM)