RE: Bindings to non versioned controlled resources in version con trolled collections

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:00:28 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Perhaps distinguish between adding a binding to a non-versioned-controlled
resource doesn't require the checkout while ading a binding to a
version-controlled-resource does because the latter results in a change to
the associated versioned collection while the former doesn't.

"Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>
Sent by: ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
07/05/2001 04:21 PM