Design team meetings at IETF 50

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:27:57 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Looks like our DeltaV Working Group meeting got moved to Friday 9:00 to
11:30. So I propose the following new schedule for the DeltaV design team
meetings:

Thursday   9:00 to 11:30 WebDAV Working Group Meeting
Thursday 11:30 to 5:00 DeltaV Design Team Meeting: Prepare for the Working
Group meeting and detailed discussion on remaining issues
Friday         9:00 to 11:30 DeltaV Working Group Meeting
Friday       11:30 to 3:00 DeltaV Design Team Meeting: Wrapup and address
issues that were raised in the Working Group Meeting.

----- Forwarded by Jim Amsden/Raleigh/IBM on 02/27/2001 12:57 PM -----

Jim Amsden
02/26/2001 11:13 AM