RE: Design team meetings at IETF 50

I may have to leave a little early on Friday to make a flight.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Clemm, Geoff [mailto:gclemm@rational.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 9:08 AM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: RE: Design team meetings at IETF 50

Those times work for me.

From: Jim Amsden [mailto:jamsden@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 11:14 AM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: Design team meetings at IETF 50

Even though we've made it through a couple of last calls, and we're on the
path to IETF last call and Proposed Standard, I'd still like to schedule
some design team meetings during IETF 50. How about 3-5pm on Wed to prepare
for the Working Group meeting, 11-3pm on Thu for detailed discussions, and a
9-12 on Fri to followup on any post-Working Group issues?