Re: Straw poll: what options did you review?

From: Boris Bokowski/OTT/OTI <Boris_Bokowski@oti.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:52:50 -0500
To: "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Cc: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
I'm answering for myself and a colleague:

1. Have you reviewed all options in the DeltaV protocol specification

Boris: No (Note: last time I read the spec in full its version number was
in the 10s, but I tracked the changes as discussed on the list)
Colleague: No (But read 12.2)

2. If no, which options have you reviewed?

Boris: Everything except VARIANT and FORK-CONTROL
Colleague: CHECKOUT, UPDATE, VERSION-HISTORY, WORKING-RESOURCE, WORKSPACE,
MERGE, LABEL, BASELINE

3. If you have implementation experience for one or more options, and can
share this experience, which options have you implemented?

sorry, no comment