Re: Straw poll: what options did you review?

From: James J. Hunt <jjh@ira.uka.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:46:06 +0100
To: ejw@cse.ucsc.edu
CC: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Dear Jim,

Here are my answers to the straw poll.

   1. Have you reviewed all options in the DeltaV protocol specification
   (Yes/No).

Yes, but I have not had sufficiently reviewed the implications of the
Variant option.

   2. If no, which options have you reviewed?

   3. If you have implementation experience for one or more options, and can
   share this experience, which options have you implemented?

We (Jürgen Reuter and I) have a prototype for the previous core version
with check-in check-out included.

Sincerely,
James J. Hunt