Re: Straw poll: what options did you review?

From: Juergen Reuter <reuter@ira.uka.de>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 17:42:12 +0100
To: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
cc: reuter@ira.uka.de, ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
1. Have you reviewed all options in the DeltaV protocol specification
(Yes/No).

Yes (12.1), but I was concentrating on syntax issues and neglecting
semantic details.

2. If no, which options have you reviewed?

3. If you have implementation experience for one or more options, and can
share this experience, which options have you implemented?

Last year, I implemented the core part (server and client) as of draft
04.5, which includes checkout, update (as of 04.5, select-target),
version-history (as of 04.5, implicit on VCRs), working resources,
labels, reports (including DAV:expand-property REPORT).

Greetings,
            Juergen