Re: Straw poll: what options did you review?

From: <Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:30:44 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de
> 1. Have you reviewed all options in the DeltaV protocol specification
No, even if I think I read every option at least once :-)

> 2. If no, which options have you reviewed?
I had a closer look at CHECKOUT, UPDATE, VERSION-HISTORY, WORKSPACE, LABEL
and BASELINE. Which doesn't mean to say that all other options aren't important.
The question is how much time you have.

> 3. If you have implementation experience for one or more options, and can
> share this experience, which options have you implemented?
I implemented sort of workspaces and baselines based on RCS some years ago.
So I was confined to local scope and would like to see these features also
being available on the Web.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Native Oberon.         *