Re: Labels and Status

From: James J. Hunt <jjh@ira.uka.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:32:50 +0100
To: jamsden@us.ibm.com
CC: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

   Introducing server-defined status properties is starting down the slippery
   slope of document management. We intentionally kept this out of Delta-V
   because it didn't seem essential for versioning support, and would
   seriously delay its introduction. I suggest we may want to start another
   working group soon that address Delta-V extensions for interoperable
   document management. I would be happy to be involved.

Dear Jim,

When that is the general consensus, than I would also like to be
involved, but than it real does need to happen soon.  I would still
change the example.

Sincerely,
James J. Hunt