RE: Comments

- Thanks for catching the 7.5 typo ... will fix.

- Concerning the statement about working-resource and
workspace options, I'm happy to delete this sentence,
since I don't see that it improves interoperability,
and could incorrectly lead a reader to believe that
the options are inconsistent.  So I'll delete this sentence
unless anyone objects.

- As for the complexity of the protocol, if there is
something that you would like to see addressed before
we send the protocol to the IESG for "proposed standard"
status, please identify the specific issue during the
working group last call period (i.e. before 2/1/01).
It is my belief that the complexity issues have been
adequately addressed by clearly identifying the part
of the document that should be read by those only
interested in "core" versioning functionality.  Each of
the options consist of functionality that is currently
supported by multiple versioning repositories, and
therefore it significantly contributes to interoperability
to provide an option that standardizes access
to that functionality.