11.1 review (teaser)

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:59:43 +0000
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

I've finished a detailed review of 11.1 and have lots of trivia but nothing
to affect a last-call on Friday.  I'll aim to type up my observations
tomorrow.

The spec. reads very well.  This is the first detailed read-through for me
since the document was restructured and it is much more logical and
progressive now.

The amount of work that Geoff has put into this is outstanding and clearly
reflected in the results.