Re (2): Last Call for DAV:checked-out-vcr Proposal

From: <Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:42:55 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de
johnhall@evergo.net wrote:
> In my system I have no problem tracking moves, but it isn't my
> objective.  My objective is having a CHECKIN of the working resource
> update the VCR.  That isn't a 'gee it would be nice to have' request.
> It is far more important to me than that.  Lack of such a feature would
> be quite painful.
I guess you want the feature you get in RCS with 'ci -u <filename>'.
If that's basically what you want then I wholeheartedly agree. That's
at least my default usecase while creating new versions. I just hope I didn't
miss something :-)

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Active Oberon.         *