RE: Last Call for DAV:checked-out-vcr Proposal

In-place-checkout introduces the unwanted behavior of allowing other
clients to see a work in progress.

In my system I have no problem tracking moves, but it isn't my
objective.  My objective is having a CHECKIN of the working resource
update the VCR.  That isn't a 'gee it would be nice to have' request.
It is far more important to me than that.  Lack of such a feature would
be quite painful.