[ietf-dav-versioning] <none>

From: Rick Rupp <rick.rupp@merant.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:38:49 -0700
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
The precursor-set property seems to be an important concept of a versions
history. Without it there is no indication that a version has a
relationship to another version history.

I don't think it will be unusual for a client to create a new version by
copying from a different version history. Will it be important to know the
new version came from a different version history? I think the answer is
yes and the precursor-set facilitates this.