RE: Removing the DAV:activity and DAV:version-history and DAV:bas eline resource type values

No, no, no!!!!

We're not asking software to automatically distinguish what we call a
difference in type, vs what we call a difference in state.  That kind of
decision-making is, at present, a human activity.  We're capable of saying
"checkin/checkout is a change of state, not type", even if software cannot.

Geoff, don't be obtuse about this.  We can make fuzzy distinctions, because
we're humans designing the deltaV spec in order that the way it works makes
sense to us.  Help us make DeltaV make sense to _humans_.  AND THEN humans
can write the programs that interoperate with each other.

lisa