RE: Deleting versions

Lisa wrote:
>Are DeltaV servers then not required to support locking at all?

FWIW, Greg Stein stated that Subversion wasn't going to support locking for
version-controlled-resources
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-dav-versioning/2001JanMar/0614.html

I wasn't planning on supporing locks on VCRs either (in version 1).  Didn't
find a requirement in Delta-V stating "MUST also support a  WebDAV class 2
server"

Steve Speicher

"Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>@w3.org on 06/06/2001 12:00:20 PM

Sent by:  ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org