RE: Workspace question

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:20:30 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
   From: Jim Whitehead [mailto:ejw@cse.ucsc.edu]

   > Or if /users/lisa/projectX is under baseline control,
   > you could initialize /users/chuck/projectX with a baseline
   > from /users/lisa/projectX in a single request.

   How would you do this?  I'm not seeing how this would work from
   reading the spec.

You get the baseline with a DAV:expand-property report or a
couple of PROPFIND's (get the DAV:version-controlled-configuration
of /users/lisa/projectX, and then get the DAV:checked-in baseline
of that configuration).

Then apply BASELINE-CONTROL to /users/chuck/projectX, specifying
that baseline.