RE: draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.13 available

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:34:27 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Hi Mark!

I was aware you were planning on sending in a review by the
first week of January, so I made sure that the last call
period (from 1/1/01 to 1/15/01) did not interfere with that,
but I'm also happy to delay posting the draft until 1/5/01,
so that we can get anything you find fixed up before sending
it out for last call (such as those section 0 references,
thanks to Word's idea of how to silently update cross

So the two week last call period will now begin on 1/5/01.