Re: making "Depth:infinity" the default for MERGE

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:53:16 +0000
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Go ahead and remove it.

Tim

Currently, you can specify a "Depth:infinity" header for MERGE.
Since you can get the same effect by saying that a MERGE is
always depth infinity, and that you can just use the version URL
of a version-controlled collection if you want a "Depth:0" merge,
I vote that we remove the Depth header as a needless complication
to the MERGE method.

Any objections?