version 10.8 of draft-ietf-deltav-versioning available

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:52:27 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

I did a pass through the protocol, grouping the optional protocol extensions
into the 6 buckets defined in the last call version (instead of having
everything lumped into an "optional" section).

It's still a bit rough (cut/paste is still in evidence :-), but it
should give you an idea of what this new format should look like.
Personally, I think it has the potential of making the optional
functionality significantly more understandable.  Let me know what
you think.  (I figure everyone will be downloading this weekend and
reading it on the plane over, so I wanted to make a working draft
available now, rather than waiting for it to get more polished).

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to get "working collections" written
up, but it's next (:-).

http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.8.htm