RE: Review of draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.4/5

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:00:26 -0800
To: "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>, "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>, <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Agree with these statements, and particularly that indexing/appendixing is
the way to deal with the problem.  The nice thing about separating the doc
into discrete "packages" is that it's easier to make sure each package is a
consistent set of features by itself, or to know what other package is
relied upon.

Lisa