RE: Review of draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.4/5

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:40:37 -0800
To: "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>, <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
> We could restructure the document into one section per option package.
> What do others think?

My concern is that this might lead to the document not being useful as a
reference.  For example, if all of the header definitions are spread
throughout the document, it is hard to find the one place where all the
header definitions are located. But, I can see the attraction to having
functional groupings by option package. Perhaps some hybrid would work.
Alternatively, a good index (or appendix listing all of the headers, and the
section that defines them) might fix the reference problem.

- Jim