Re: DAV:workspace property (was: Re: workspaces)

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:57:44 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

   From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>

   On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 09:34:14AM +0000, Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com wrote:

   > > Should we require a DAV:workspace property on *non-version-
   > > controlled* workspace members?
   >
   > Yes.

   Hrm. The DAV:workspace property is *only* needed for things that
   occur underneath a workspace, right?  In other words, this isn't
   trying to imply that any DAV resource must define this property? Or
   further: if the workspace feature does not exist, thus workspace
   members do not exist, then I won't have to worry about this
   property?

Correct.  Of course, if we end up deciding that checking out a
collection version creates a workspace, then you would have to worry
about it (:-).