Re: workspaces

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:45:41 +0000
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

    I believe that the spec would have to be updated to deal
    with multiple workspaces for a given resource.

  I agree, but I think that it is better to say that a resource
  is in at most one workspace,

  but that the workspace of a child does not have to be the
  workspace of its parent (such as when the child itself is
  a workspace,

I don't mind dropping this strict hierarchical containment notion (since I
don't rely on it :-).  Other people can raise their own objections.

  or when the child is a binding to a resource that is in another

So when I have two workspaces A and B both with bindings to a resource C,
in which workspace is C?