Re: workspaces

Actually, this was discussed earlier and it was agreed that
version selectors could be shared amongst multiple workspaces
but that this would be done through the binding protocol.

The use for this was to insure consistent versions across
several workig teams without requiring either each team to
poll for changes, or each checkin to poll for and update
all affected workspaces.

Putting such a limitation in the spec would invalidate this.

The spec should either be extended to handle such cases at
the current time, or it should be defined in such a way that
this can be added without violating the current spec when
bind functionality is defined. Defining the spec with a
specific exclusion for this should be considered unacceptable.

Cheers,
RossW
=====