deltav-10.1

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:58:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

<http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.1.htm>

I've rolled up the 2 or 3 proposed changes from the first couple of
weeks of the last call period.  These changes are identified in a
"changes since last draft" section, and the controversial change
(moving labeling to advanced) is identified in the issues section.

I've also added the new workspace motivation sections that I
posted last week.  Since none of these modifications change
the semantics, deltav-10 continues to be the last call draft.