[Xpress Offers] Computer System with a FREE DVD Player

From: Special Offers <xpressoffersoz123@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:02:54 -0800
To: "Special Offers Clients" <sales@xpressonline.com.au>

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

  X~NET INTERNET READY
SERIES DESKTOP PC X 1
@ $1999 inc GST

+ FREE HI-FI DVD SYSTEM WITH
5.1 SURROUND 5 SPEAKER SUB SYSTEM

+ FREE CANON COLOUR PRINTER
+ FREE ABILITY OFFICE SOFTWARE PACKAGE
+ FREE SYMANTEC NORTON'S 2003 ANTI-VIRUS
+ FREE 200HRS INTERNET ACCESS*

+ **FREE** 1 YEAR AUSTRALIA WIDE NEXT DAY ONSITE WARRANTY

Shipping available Australia Wide.

  YES!I want to order a March Mayhem Pack with Bonus DVD Hifi System & Onsite Warranty!
 Company
Name

 ContactPerson
 Phone
Number
 Fax
Number
 email
Address
 Delivery
Address
 Suburb  Postcode

2003 Xpress Solutions  Pty Limited. All RightsReserved.

 Ph:(07) 3856 1031   Fax: (07) 3856 0647

 For other great products log on towww.xpressonline.com.au

All productsare supplied Australia Wide - $20 shipping for each system within Queensland for this DVD Bundle offer - other areas - very competitive pricing for delivery.

I  Unsubscribe |

  AllTrade Marks are the property of their respective owners. All pricesare inclusive of GST. E.& O.E.

 YourQueensland Owned and Operated G-ITC Accredited  I.T.Solutions Provider

We collect eMail contact addresses from variouspublicly available sources and other marketing promotions. We understandyou may wish NOT to receive
 information from us by eMail. To be removedfrom this and other offers,  click here . Wewill remove your email address immediately. Alternatively you can fax
your remove request to 07 3856 0647 (include email address to be removed). XpressSolutions Pty Ltd. * Free internet access - conditions apply.