Meetings & Events

From: <BrianK@photoShows.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2003 07:56:32 -0500
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org
 photoShows specializes in instant digital photography on site & online for
meetings Incentive Travel Trips, & events

Please contact us to discuss your next event.

To find out more information, please visit our web site at
http://www.photoshows.com

The Digital Advantage:
* Includes retouching - No more red eye or people with their eyes closed
* Slimming filter can be applied to make people look thinner!
* CD's containing all of the photography can be sent to your attendees
after the event
* Flat rate fee - Purchase our services by the day, NOT per photo

If you do not want to receive future emails, please replay and type  REMOVE
in the subject

Sincerely,

Brian Kurlander
photoShows, Inc.