Offer

From: ANTI-SCAM INFO AGENCY <info@antiscam.com.ua>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 07:15:08 -0500
To: ietf-charsets@w3.org

Dear Sirs!

ANTI-SCAM INFO AGENCY is looking for the partners in Ukraine and
aboard!

We are situated in the "capital" of scam  Luhansk, Ukraine.

We specialize on defending against international dating scam.
The international situation in dating and marriage business in the
countries of the Former Soviet Union and in Ukraine as
well makes us to create this program. There are a lot of dating
and marriage agencies here which propose its services mostly
connected with scamming.

Our main aim is to defend people against agencies-scammers. We
provide the reliable information about any agency and its
clients, make detailed analysis of the current situations and
suppression illegal actions from their sides.

Thereby we draw the distinction between SCAMMERS, which undermine
the authority of our country as well the other countries and DECENT
AGENCIES which are created for helping people to find life partner
or just a pen pal.

Our site: www.antiscam.com.ua

If you support our anti-scam program we are ready to cooperate with
you and place your link on our site as a partner.

Sincerely yours,
ANTI-SCAM INFO AGENCY.

Yours e-mail address was taken from the official source, it not a SPAM.
Claims and offers send on our address - info@antiscam.com.ua