RE: draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis-04.txt...

From: Francois Yergeau <FYergeau@alis.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:57:05 -0500
To: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Cc: ietf-charsets@iana.org

Patrik Fältström wrote:
> Francois, do you have your findings when doing the interoperability
> tests earlier on some webpage somewhere?

The main report is at
This is part of this list's archives, considerably more stable and reliable
than any web page I could put on any old server, since W3C has a commitment
to provide "persistently accessible repositories" of the mailing lists it

Another web page of interest is
which is the test message that the report reports on.

Additional snippets of reporting on the test message are at