RE: draft-yergeau-rfc2279bis-04.txt...

From: Francois Yergeau <FYergeau@alis.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:57:05 -0500
To: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Cc: ietf-charsets@iana.org

Patrik Fältström wrote:
> Francois, do you have your findings when doing the interoperability
> tests earlier on some webpage somewhere?

The main report is at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-charsets/2003JanMar/0040.html.
This is part of this list's archives, considerably more stable and reliable
than any web page I could put on any old server, since W3C has a commitment
to provide "persistently accessible repositories" of the mailing lists it
hosts.

Another web page of interest is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-charsets/2003JanMar/0039.html,
which is the test message that the report reports on.

Additional snippets of reporting on the test message are at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-charsets/2003JanMar/0055.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-charsets/2003JanMar/0076.html

--
François