Re: UTF-8 interop testing, take 3

From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:21:09 +0100
To: Francois Yergeau <FYergeau@alis.com>
Cc: ietf-charsets@iana.org

So, it is IESG meeting today (as every 2nd week). What do you all want
me to report?

I.e. since many moons back, I have a standing issue on the agenda which
is an action point of mine to move RFC 2279 to Standard Status.

This is _URGENT_ as other RFC's are waiting for it!

I can not let this take forever. Please.....

      paf