Bank Manager

From: Vincent Uchi <helpuchi@sify.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:11:32 +0600 (IST)
To: helpuchi@sify.com

Dear Sir,

I am Vincent Uchi, Bank Manager ofORIENT BANK OF NIGERIA, Lagos BranchI I have
urgent and very confidential business proposition or you. On June 6 1997,
anAmerican oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation, Mr. Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited for twelve
calendar months, valued at US$8,000,000.00 (Twenty-five Million Dollars) in my
branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address
but got no  reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.
Barry Kelly died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found
out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were
fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry
Kelly did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including
his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in the
Bank and the interest is  being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of
each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the Nigerian Law,
at the expiration of 5(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of
the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as
the next of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man\'s labor
will not get into the hands of some corrupt officials. This is simple, I will
like you to provide me immediately with your full names and address so that the
attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits, which will put you
in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of two attorneys  for
drafting and notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and
letter of probate/administration in your favor the transfer. A bank account in
any part of the world, which you provide, will then facilitate the transfer of
this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into
your account for us to share in the ratio of 60 for me and 40 for you. There is
no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful
execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately
ia the private email address below. Upon your response, I shall then provide you
with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand. lease
observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be
most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest
my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply via email.

Thanks and regards

Vincent Uchi

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Check out the most happening Online event Ever! Carnival2003.
Log on to http://www.sify.com/new/carnival2003