Taofeek Savimbi

From: Taofeek Savinbi <helptao@sify.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:35:06 +0500 (IST)
To: helptao@sify.com

From: Taofeek Savimbi

Please Not reply confidential emial to: taofeek@sify.com

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not
met.The message could be strange but real, if you pay some attention to it. I
could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your integrity. Please
accept my sincere apologies.
In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no
intention of causing you any pain.

I am Mr. Taofeek Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of Angola
who was killed on the 22nd of February 2002. I managed to get your contact
details through the internet myself. Time is of importance and I was desperately
looking for a person to assist me in this confidential business.

My late father, Jonas Savimbi was able to deposit a large sum of money in
different security vaults in Europe. My father is dead and the movement of his
family members (including me) is restricted. We are forbidden to either travel
abroad or out of our localities.
Presently our movement are monitored.

Right now there is a rush for my Father\'s wealth
but home and Abroad by the Government who are
claiming that most of the wealth was got by Arms
smuggling and therefore illegal and by my father,s
extended family and relations.

You can know more about my father by checking his
profile at URL below: www.kwacha.com/edoc2.htm

His wealth has been estimated to be approximately
$100 million and being close to my father
I happen to be in possession of documents
and information of some of the wealth. Approximately $50 million and only my
trusted mother knows that I have this information.

Presently, there is US$50,000,000.00 (fifty
Million Dollars) cash and precious materials
my father moved to Europe before his death is
deposited in a security  vault. Before
you can get access to it I have to give you the
necessary documents, the password to the vault
and power of attorney to allow you to the vault.

I am therefore soliciting your help to travel to
Amsterdam in Europe to recieve this money and
transfer in bits into your account before my
government gets wind of the funds .You know my father was a rebel leader in
Angola before his death. My reason for doing this is because it will be
difficult for the Angolan government to trace my father\'s money to an
individual\'s account that has no relationship with the Savimbi family.

I am currently and temporarily living in Angola
and as refugee status,I intend to communicate
with you as regards this transaction via the internet and telephone but my
access to communication facilities at this point is restricted.

Moreover, the political climate in Angola at the
moment being so sensitive and unstable. With this
password and information that I will send you a
power of attorney to the security firm, When you
are ready I will give you the information needed
before you can get access to the 2kg of AU gold,
85g of pure Diamond and raw cash of USD50
million America dollars. You will then proceed
to Europe for the collection.

PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS
HIGHLY REQUIRED.

I await your response.

Yours sincerely

Taofeek  Savimbi.

Please Not reply confidential emial to: taofeek@sify.com

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Check out the most happening Online event Ever! Carnival2003.
Log on to http://www.sify.com/new/carnival2003