FACILITATION

From: <bodex234@www.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 06:06:59 -0000 (UTC)
To: <bodex234@www.com>

BARRISTER BODEX EDOSA & CHAMBERS
Legal Practitioners / Notary Public
Blk 804- Law House Building
Lagos-Nigeria.
Tel:234-80 230 10768
FAX:1 559 961 4883

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

REQUEST FOR MUTUALLY BENEFITTING ENDEAVOUR.

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, if the contents
does not meet with your personal and business ethics, I apologies in
advance.
I am BARRISTER BODEX EDOSA (attorney at law), I represent Alhaji Ishmaila
Gwarzo estates. Alhaji Gwarzo was the chief security adviser of the then
military leader of this country (Nigeria) in the person of Late General
Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998. With the advent of a new
democratic dispensation in the country under the leadership of Gen.
Olusegun Obasanjo (Rtd), my client has come under severe persecution due
to the sensitive position he held in the last military regime, presently
he is under house arrest restricted only to the confines of his village.
The main purpose of this mail is to intimate you of a business proposal
that might be of interest to you. My client has informed me of the
existence of funds deposited with a security company abroad. This fundCame about as part of security votes that were allocated to my client's
portfolio during his tenure as chief security adviser to the then
president. What happened was that he had part of the funds transferred?from the vaults of the Central Bank Of Nigeria to this security outfit
with the aim of purchasing arms and Ammunitions for the personal security
outfit of the then president. But before the purchase could take place the
president died. my client has decided to keep this for himself as all his
properties has been confisticated by the present regime. But due to his
incarceration he cannot travel out and effect the Change of possession to
his benefit.
I have been mandated by my client to source for a foreign partner that can
help him facilitate the change of possession. the deposit certificate and
the code needed for the execution of this endeavor are in my possession.
my client is also well disposed towards reaching an agreement with you
that will be at par With the help required of you.
The funds in question is USD33.6M (Thirty-Three Million, Six Hundred
Thousand United States dollars Only). Should this proposition be of
interest to you, you can reach me through my e-mail address so that we can
go through the rudiments of this endeavor.
I remain most obliged.

BARRISTER BODEX EDOSA.

WWW.COM - Where The Web Begins! http://www.www.com/