PRIVATE

From: Princess Rose Ike. <guel2@ecplaza.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:14:41 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

IN VIEW OF YOUR PROFESSION

INTRODUCTION:
I am Princess Rose Ike, daughter of Osi Ike, the king of Ogoni Kingdom. I am 23 years old and a graduate of Mass Communication
My father was in charge of Reviving royalties from the multi-national oil companies and government on behalf off the oil producing communities in Nigeria before he die.
But before his death, he called me and told me he has Twelve Million Seven Hundred thousand Dollars (US$47M) cash in his possession, specially deposited in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP (ADBG).

He advised me not to tell anybody except my mother who is the last wife of the (8) eight wives that he married. My mother did not bear any male child for him.

Which implies that all my father's properties, companies' etc, we have no share in them because my mother has no male child according to African tradition.

My father there fore secretly gave me all the relevant document of the said money, and told me that I should use this money with my mother and my younger sisters, because he knows that traditionally, if he dies we cannot get anything, as inheritance.

He importantly advised me that I should seek foreign assistance and that I should not invest this money here in Nigeria because of his other wives and male children who happen to be my elders.

I am soliciting for your immediate assistance to get a bungalow for us, wherein will live with my mother and two younger sisters and further advise me where and how I will invest the balance money overseas, possibly on products of your company and other profitable ventures.

I believe that by the special grace of God, you will help us move this money out of African Development Bank Group to any country of your choice where we can invest this money judiciously with your idea.

You are entitled to a reasonable part of this Money based on our agreement, and God will bless you as you help us.  Please reply through my email:roseike3@ecplaza.net and please you can as well contract me back preferably through my private Fax 234-1-7593342 for security reasons if you did not hear from me after 3days in regards of your email response.
Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible on receipt of this message.

Best Regard,

PRINCESS ROSE IKE