Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:32:06 -0700
From: Mark Davis <mark.davis@jtcsv.com>
To: ietf-charsets@iana.org
Subject: Charset Identity and Registration Questions

We have a number of questions about the application of RFC 2978 that
are
important for resolving which charsets IBM should register. Since this
is
much easier with a formatted document instead of plaintext email,
there is a
formatted document with the questions at the following address:

http://oss.software.ibm.com/cvs/icu/~checkout~/icuhtml/design/charset_questi
ons.html