Re: Definition of charset "macintosh"

nobody seems to have commented on this....

if "macintosh" is used in the industry to refer to a charset that has the
euro sign in it, then I, personally, think that we should update the
registration to point out that fact.

In a more rational world, a new "macintosh-euro" charset would be
registered, but the currency symbol is the single most useless character I
know about - redefining its codepoint does not cause a great deal of harm
to the world.

What do others think?

            Harald

--On 14. desember 2001 11:17 -0800 Deborah Goldsmith <goldsmit@apple.com>