Re: Registration of new charset: GEOSTD8

From: Gia Shervashidze <giasher@wanex.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:37:20 +0400
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, ietf-charsets@iana.org
Cc: Yung-Fong Tang <ftang@netscape.com>, pablo@mandrakesoft.com
Both are right, contemporary Georgian (and proposed charset) is "case
insensitive".
see http://www.gia.ge/georgia/language.htm#Writing about writing system &
alphabet(s)

in the chart http://www.gia.ge/g13n/geostd8.gif mentioned in the previous
message
only upper/lower half of single-byte table is shown,
not-shown corersponding lower/upper half - ASCII.
full description of charset is done in the attached document (in previous
letter).

did you meant any convenient/relevant/appropriate place for publishing it as
Info-RFC?

thanks,
g.\