Re: Registration of new charset: GEOSTD8

Just for my information, so that I am sure I understand it:

- is it true that Georgian has no upper/lower case distinction?
- the proposed charset can be used to write both Latin script and
  Georgian script. Right?

It seems good to me - sending the draft to internet-drafts@ietf.org will
make it public for 6 months; it may very well be a Good Thing to publish
this as an info RFC so that it is permanently available.

I-D submission is now closed before the IETF; you can send in the
submission after December 15th.

Good luck!

          Harald

--On 16. november 2001 23:19 +0400 Gia Shervashidze <giasher@wanex.net>