Registration of new charset: Windows-1252

From: Chris Wendt <christw@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:17:22 -0800
To: iana@iana.org
Cc: ietf-charsets@iana.org
To: IANA charset reviewer

The registration of the charset "Windows-1252" has been discussed on the
ietf-charsets@iana.org mailing list and no serious objection has been
raised.

I would appreciate if you can proceed with the registration as outlined in
RFC 2278 or let me know if further details are required.

Chris Wendt,
Program Manager,
Microsoft Corp.