Re: Call for proposals

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Masataka Ohta wrote:
> At Tsukuba, it's YOU who rudely tried to force us accept your strange
> definition of "language tags" despite all the counter examples why
> it can't work.

No.  What happened was that while I was trying to give a report of what
was discussed during the Marina del Rey workshop during *my* presentation,
you kept on interrupting me even though other people in the audience were
trying to shut you up.

You were an embarassment even to the other Japanese in the room, who felt
obligated to apologize for your behavior.  Several of the foreign
attendees made up their minds there that you were an idiot.

Since you have no comprehension of civilized behavior, you should stay in
your lab, and not go to conferences where you embarass your fellow
countrymen.

> Instead of you playing with terminology: "language tags", "source ID"
> and "blurdybloops", I just repeat "escape sequences".

Let me put this in the kind of rude language that you understand:

	Escape sequences suck.  They suck for the same reason that shoving
	Ohta's brain up a gnat's ass is like putting a BB in a boxcar.

-- Mark --

DoD #0105, R90/6 pilot  FAX: (206) 842-0758  ICBM: N 47.36'24" W 122.34'08"
TOPS-20: A Great Improvement Over Its Successors

--Boundary (ID uEbHHWxWEwCKT9wM3evJ5w)