Re: Call for proposals

Mark;

> I was ready to give up on you after your incredibly rude behaviorat Tsukuba,

At Tsukuba, it's YOU who rudely tried to force us accept your strange
definition of "language tags" despite all the counter examples why
it can't work.

> but I felt that some of your technical insights were important and gave you
> another chance.

No, I don't need another chance to accept your opinion.

I can guess that, in some mailing list, you are the only person
who says "we need language tags because ISO 10646 alone is not
good enough". Then, you are right, except that the proper
terminology is "escape sequences", not "language tags".

> It is clear that I was mistaken.  You aren't worth listening to.  You're just
> a broken record, repeating the same litany over again.

Instead of you playing with terminology: "language tags", "source ID"
and "blurdybloops", I just repeat "escape sequences".

							Masataka Ohta

--Boundary (ID uEbHHWxWEwCKT9wM3evJ5w)